Here are the steps to fill out the application and join Cub Scouts….
1. Go to Scouting.org and set up a My.Scouting Login for a parent
2. Fill out the online application to join our pack. The direct link to our pack is https://my.scouting.org/VES/OnlineReg/1.0.0/?tu=UF-MB-051paa0048 (It will require you to have a Scouting.org account and sign in)
3. Pay the National BSA fees online as part of the application process
4. Our Membership or Recruiting Chair will reach out to you to connect you with the appropriate den leader
5. Pay any pack or den fees for your scout directly to the pack. There are a few options on how to do this.
6. All adults MUST complete Youth Protection Training at Scouting.org. It is a 2 hour online training to cover all rules and guidelines for scouting to ensure youth safety.
7. Complete your Annual Health & Medical Forms (Forms A & B) and submit to your den leader.
8.. Receive an activity uniform / pack t-shirt for your scout
9. Purchase uniform and handbook (not required but encouraged)
10. Connect with our Pack on Facebook and partner with your den leader to get your child set up in Scoutbook for tracking all awards and achievements.
11. Join meetings, get involved and HAVE FUN!!
Everyone in the pack has gone through this process and we know that questions may come up or you need help. If you have any questions during the process, please contact our Membership & Registration Chair: Angie Miller or Recruitment Chair: Lupe Rigg
We look forward to your family joining our pack and the adventures the scouts will have together!